Taoci Tea Mug Ceramic Tea Cup Handle Wooden with Infuser and Lid 13.5 Ounce Porcelain Cup for Steeping Loose Leaf Tea (Black) (shuibei120121)
- Number of pieces: 50
- Heatproof Wooden Handle: The elegant handle is specially selected rosewood, it is anti-scald and heat-insulating, can effectively prevent scalding and enables stable holding. While the ergonomically-designed,110 degree angle makes for more comfortable to grip and never gets hot.
- High Capacity :13.5 oz / 400 ml; Height :3.93 in. (10 cm), Top (opening) Diameter :2.95 in. (7.5 cm), Bottom Diameter :3.54 in. (9 cm). With 400ml capacity that perfect for a cup of warm tea at any time.
- Multifunctional Cup: 304 stainless steel fine mesh filter at the bottom that, the lid can be coaster for the removable infuser, also keep your tea hot while steeping. Ceramic cups can also be used to make coffee, drinks or water.
- Ecofriendly Material: The ceramic cup is made by firing above 1300 high temperatures to achieve a long-lasting color and more durable. It is lead free and dishwasher safe, but DO NOT heat in microwave. It includes a food-grade stainless steel tea strainer, with fine mesh that able to effectively filter out tea residues.
- Perfect Gift: This mug is ideal for home and office use, and can be given as a gift to family, friends, and co-workers to remind them to drink water. It is a most welcomed gift for tea lovers, your friends and family, on any occasion such as Housewarming Day, Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Sold：229 Wished: 35 Followed: 55
Ceramic Tea Cup Features: Solid wood handle: Heat resistant solid wood handle, insulating heat. with an ergonomic design for a comfortable and natural grasp. Stainless steel filter: Cleaner tea filtration with ceramic filter, filter out tea residues effectively.The tea soup only flows from the bottom to prevent splashing. Can be coaster: The lid can be coaster just fits the size of the tea for the removable infuser, also keep your tea hot while steeping. How To Make Tea 1. Pour tea into infuser: Add appropriate amount of loose leaf tea 3. Lift the infuser: According to the brewing time stated on the tea packaging, the infuser is lifted out after soaking for an appropriate time to separate the tea from the water. 4. Sip and enjoy: Place infuser on the inverted cup lid to capture any drips and enjoy your tea. Please Note: x Please wash after use to keep them clean. x Be washed with water to be cleaned. x Towels and sponges can be used when stains accumulate after prolonged use. x Please do not use blunt or hard objects to clean the product to avoid damage. Use and Maintenance: ? Ceramic is a fragile substance, please do not collide and bump. ? If you want to go out and carry it, please use cloth or PE foam to isolate the products and make sure to protect the sides in order to prevent damage. ? It is recommended to use ceramic or wooden spoons to clean matte glaze products as stainless steel spoons or brushes may leave traces of powder that is hard to clean on the matte glaze surface.
There are no reviews yet.