50 Count 9 oz Biodegradable Disposable Drinking Coffee Cups, Eco Friendly Premium Party Cups, Natural Unbleached, Upcycled Natural Sugarcane Bagasse Fiber, Sturdy Cups for Hot or Cold Drinks
- NATURAL & UNBLEACHED: Enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea, or any beverage with friends and family in these biodegradable disposable cups. These cups are made from unbleached 100% natural fiber, making them an excellent choice for any eco-conscious consumer.
- Count of 50, 9 oz disposable drinking cups.
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Whether you’re throwing a party or buy coffee for your office, these upcycled eco-friendly cups are the perfect solution. These cups are ideal for parties, picnics, and any other events. They are also suitable for cafes, coffee shops, and food trucks.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & BIODEGRADABLE: Save the environment with every sip. Our disposable cups are made from upcycled natural Sugarcane Bagasse Fiber, a renewable resource and biodegradable material that is environmentally friendly. A natural byproduct of the sugarcane industry, not trees, making them a highly sustainable alternative to standard paper and plastic cups.
- SUPER DURABLE AND HEAT-RESISTANT. The bagasse fiber material is lightweight, strong, and designed to hold hot or cold beverages. In addition, it has a leak-proof design. *Caution: Do not use in microwave oven or oven.
Sold：119 Wished: 47 Followed: 10
Your search for the perfect eco-friendly and sustainable disposable cup is finally over! I’mTerra’s biodegradable and compostable cups are made out of bagasse fiber, a natural byproduct of the sugarcane industry. Our biodegradable cups will break down naturally with no need for commercial composting facilities.
These cups alcohol，coffee special for A both hot and cold drinks. Plus, no trees are harmed in the making of these cups! I’mTerra is a women-owned and minority-owned New York small business, and the production of their cups supports a circular economy. So ditch those plastic cups and make the sustainable choice with I’mTerra!
There are no reviews yet.